Summer is one of my favorite times of the year and this year, I actually get to enjoy it! This is the first summer in years that I’m not working two jobs and I’m not working on the weekends. Okay, I still work two jobs since I work full time and I’m a mama and wife also (so does that give me three jobs?) but you know what I mean! This summer we have a few fun trips planned but I was having such a hard time figuring out what to do on the weekends when we don’t have anything planned. I want to enjoy this summer, especially since it’s our first with Sawyer.
The Card’s 2019 Summer Bucket List
I decided to make a bucket list for us to complete. I can’t wait to see what we accomplish this summer, I hope the whole list but I also know real life gets in the way and we may not be able too. I will update below as we do complete items on the list.
I tried to make the list as basic as possible so that it wasn’t specific to one area. I hope you join us and update us as you and your family complete some (or all) of the items on the list.
Update: So far, we have completed the following on our list:
- Enjoy a BBQ- we have had multiple family bbq
- Enjoy Breakfast Outside – we went to brunch and sat on the patio
- Stay Up Past midnight – I played video games with Jason all night.
- Go to the local fair- we went to the Jackson County Fair on
freeday and enjoyed all the fair food
- Go to the zoo- we went to WIldlife Safari in Winston, Or.